Xiaomi recently released the MIUI 12.5 enhanced version which is much more fluent than other MIUI versions in recent times. According to a recent report, the Xiaomi Mi 11 is now getting a major update of the MIUI 12.5 enhanced version. This update comprehensively improves the fluency of the mobile phone and reduces power consumption. In addition to updating the security patches of the mobile phone system, it also improves system security. Furthermore, it optimizes the notes, contacts, text messages, clocks, calculators, screen time management, photo albums, weather, and screens.
This update also fixes over a dozen built-in functions such as recording, voice recorder, calendar, game acceleration, memo, etc. In this update, the “Calculator” function adds a new accessibility feature which adds the select all and cancel button on the history page. There is also a new accessibility adaptation for the return button on the conversion page.
There is a new Album feature that enables users to rename screenshots before saving them. Users can easily search the images in this album using the Xiaoai.
This update optimizes and fixes the “Xiaomi Replacement” function. It optimizes the speed of loading pictures when entering the album after the data migration of Xiaomi replacement device is complete. Furthermore, it tackles the issue of crashing during Xiaomi replacement. Also, when migrating data, this update ensures that there is no slow-down or freezing. There is also the occasional issue of the inability to migrate data which this update fixes. This update also fixes the problem of the WeChat icon disappearing after data migration is complete. In addition, old and new devices can now seamlessly even with dual WLAN.
Xiaomi Mi 11 specifications
- 6.81-inch (3200×1440 pixels) Quad HD+ AMOLED 20:9 HDR10 + display with 120Hz refresh rate, 1500nit (HBM) / 900nit (Typ) brightness, 5000000:1 (Min) contrast ratio, MEMC, 100% DCI-P3 Wide Color Gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection
- Octa Core Snapdragon 888 5nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 660 GPU
- 8GB LPPDDR5 3200MHz RAM with 128GB / 256GB UFS 3.1 storage / 12GB 3200MHz LPPDDR5 RAM with 256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- MIUI 12 based on Android 11
- 108MP rear camera with 1/ 1.33″ Samsung sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.85 aperture, OIS, LED flash, 13MP 123° ultra-wide angle lens with f/2.4 aperture, 5MP telemacro camera with f/2.4 aperture, 8k at 30fps, 4k 60fps, 960fps at 720p
- 20MP front-facing camera with 0.8μm pixel size, f/2.4 aperture
- In-screen fingerprint sensor with heart rate monitoring, Infrared sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Hi-Res audio, Dual speakers, SOUND BY Harman Kardon
- Dimensions: 164.3x 74.6 x 8.06mm (glass)/8.56mm (leather); Weight: 196g (glass) / 194g (leather)
- 5G SA/NSA Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6E 802.11 ax 8 x / MU-MIMO, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1 + L5), NFC, USB Type-C
- 4600mAh (Typical) / 4500mAh (Minimum) battery with 55W wired QC4+ / QC3+ / PD3.0, 50W wireless fast charging, 10w wireless reverse charging