Approximately two months ago (July 2021), Bluetti – the portable solar storage pioneer, announced the release of an industry first, modular solar power station – the AC300 and its accompanying LFP battery module, the B300 (3,072Wh).
“The time has finally come to go solar and ditch your noisy gas/propane generators.”
Word spread fast, and before anyone knew it, the AC300 was trending throughout the United States, with a particular interest coming from portable solar power users based in California, Texas, Florida, and New York.
At long last, after two strenuous months of waiting, the AC300 and B300 are finally here!
Now Available For Order
Solar Vs. Gas Generators (Why Should Everyone Go Solar?)
- No added noise/extremely quiet operation – 35dB (As quiet as whisper)
- Free, clean, endless renewable power source from the sun or wind.
- Increases your daily solar consumption 24/7
- Extremely low maintenance (due to barely any moving parts)
- Seamless UPS(Uninterrupted Power Supply) when power outages occurred
- Noisy operation ≥70dB (As loud as a washing machine)
- Emissions, deadly toxic carbon monoxide (The generators must be used outside)
- Higher carbon footprint – (Uses fossil fuels for power)
- Requires maintenance – (Lots of moving parts to maintain)
- Monthly fuel costs – (Fuel is not free like the sun)
When using a solar generator, you are essentially using free energy from the sun instead of using costly dirty fossil fuels. You can continue getting this free energy from the sun for the lifespan of your solar panels, which is usually around 25 to 30 years. And, Unlike most conventional fuel or gas generators, solar generators have absolutely no moving parts and do not use liquid fuel. Means that the likelihood of needing to pay for any types of repairs is significantly lower.
Aside from the obvious financial gains of using a solar generator, choosing this green technology over other fossil fueled systems has various environmental and health benefits. Gas powered generators lead to air pollution alongside noise pollution, and while the latter is just simply annoying, the former contributes to climate change and respiratory diseases.
Last but not least, most heavy duty gas powered generators can weigh hefty amounts, sometimes up to 250 pounds. While Bluetti’s heavy duty solar powered AC300 weighs a mere 44 pounds and the external battery B300 weighs 74lbs in comparison. Obviously, the less powerful the generator the lighter it usually weighs but in summary, solar generators are way more easier to move around than gas powered generators for the same amount of power density.
- Bluetti AC300 is 100% modular and can accept up to four B300 battery modules per unit, adding up to a total of 12,288Wh – Good luck running out of power.
- Being modular means people can transport vast amounts of power with ease. All together the machine has way too much to transport, but individually, each part is highly portable.
- AC300 uses top of the range LFP cells which have 3500+ life cycles leading up to 80% of the original capacity. (In other words, putting the device through one cycle a day, means 10 years of service life.)
- Capable of receiving 2,400 watts of unrivalled MPPT solar charging input, it’s time to go full-time solar!
- Packed with a 3000 watt pure sine wave inverter able to adjust the AC charging rate (no need for a power brick, one charging cable will do just fine)
- While connected to two B300 battery modules, the AC300 can be charged with both solar and AC simultaneously, adding up to 5400 watts of power input.
- Allows the connection of the new BLUETTI Fusion Box Pro, connecting of which doubles the voltage, power, and capacity up to 6000W, 240V, 24,576Wh.
- All of this technology can be controlled by a complex, yet easy to use smartphone app via Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
Where To Buy The AC300 & How Is It Delivered?
All brand new BLUETTI products can be bought on the official website: bluettipower.com
AC300 paired with 1× B300 battery module now starts at $2899 (original price is $3699, that is $800 OFF for a limited quantity).
AC300 paired with 2× B300 battery modules starts at $3648 (original price is $4498, that is $850 OFF).
Also, for all one-stop shopping a total amount of one thousand bucks can be saved when buying certain AC300 solar bundles.
Orders will be delivered in 3~5 weeks from purchase date, according to Bluetti’s statement.
The AC200 MAX Is Now Back In Stock
After being quickly sold-out on its debut release, the AC200 MAX and B230 battery modules are now both available to be purchased again.
And in the unlikely case it was forgotten, the AC200 MAX has a standard built-in 2,048Wh LFP battery pack (with expandable battery capabilities) – an all-round upgrade of the long loved AC200/P.
At total capacity (connected with two B300 battery modules) the AC200 MAX boasts up to 8,192Wh!
For a limited time period, BLUETTI is also offering a discount coupon on the AC200 MAX meaning it can now be bought for $1,799, that is $300 savings. Additional savings can be made by purchasing bundles.
If you are looking for raw power, then it’s quite simple. Look no further, get your power here: www.bluettipower.com