1. Speaking of vintage finds, I started collecting ice cream cone cookie jars this year (totally something I would say).
So far, I have a vanilla one, strawberry, and cookies and cream. I’m not kidding when I say they make me happy every time I look at them.
2. I found the perfect pair of jeans. They have the right amount of stretch (they don’t stretch out after wearing them a few times) and they fit like a dream. If you’re into “mom jeans” but don’t want anything too extreme, you’ll love them, too. I ordered a size 27.
3. Cake truffles make the best birthday gift (thank you, Elsie and Emma!). I didn’t know they made this seasonal flavor—I can’t stop thinking about how good they would be.
4. I had the pleasure of modeling (I am not a professional, haha) some T-shirts for my favorite local clothing company last weekend. Here’s my favorite shirt and matching keychain.
5. Have you watched the LulaRoe documentary? It’s equal parts crazy and binge-worthy.
6. I’m a sucker for seasonal coffee mugs. These are cute (and on sale right now!).
7. I bought this cozy sweater last summer, and I’m eagerly checking the forecast to see when I can finally wear it. Patience is not my strong suit. Haha.
8. I love going to estate sales—they’re so fun and addictive. If you’re curious about the ones in your area, this website will give you all the info.
9. I ran out of my favorite tea and thought I would order a different flavor, too. Do you think white vanilla grapefruit sounds good? I’m excited to try it.
10. I love the warm glow of tealights—this Halloween village would be perfect for a mantel.