1. This recent find relates to my kitchen, big time. My dishwasher stopped working last year, and I decided to start hand washing my dishes instead. I was surprised that I kind of enjoyed it. But I live alone, so that could be a factor. Here’s a link to my favorite sponge (random, I know!). It’s cute as can be and works like a charm.
2. My go-to dry shampoo. Do you have a favorite brand?
3. I searched Etsy high and low to find the perfect Halloween doormat for my porch—here’s the one I picked!
4. I’m going to St. Louis for my birthday soon, and I can’t wait to stay at this hotel. The rooms are themed by color! I bought this pink dress (under $25!) to take with me. It’s got a retro look to it, and it’s very flattering.
5. Our team went on a lakeside retreat this past week and we learned SO much from Julie Blanner. She’s a beautiful genius and the best host. We left feeling very inspired—perfect timing for the upcoming season.
6. Do you ever buy seasonal pillows? I want this retro pumpkin pillow and pink pumpkin pillow in my life and (on my couch).
7. My favorite morning serum and evening serum is on sale with the code SUMMER15. They’re both incredible, and I’ve been using them every day for months.
8. Elsie and I brought our white noise machines with us on the retreat last week. It cracks me up, but that’s how good they are—and they’re small enough to travel with.
9. My go-to protein bar. I’m 100% addicted to these!
10. I became a house slipper person last year (I think a lot of us did) and I’ve worn these faux fur slippers nonstop. So many color options, but I love the rainbow pair.